On this page, you can click on each artist’s portraits to see what causes they draw for and examples of their artwork along with pricing. You can choose to either commission them for a cause listed in their bio or the Cause of the Month. You can also see if an artist is open or closed for commissioning. Please only commission artists whose status is “OPEN”.
Commissioning occurs through our Discord Server. Click here to join. First, verify yourself by tapping on the palette in #verify. All artists should have the yellow “artist” role.
Here is the step-by-step process for commissioning:
1. The commissioner direct messages the artist they want. Their DMs should be open, and if not, ping (@) them in the #commissioning text channel.
2. Once the artist responds, the commissioner tells the artist exactly what they want. The artist either agrees or disagrees to it. Both parties agree on a cause.
3. The commissioner pays the set money to paypal.me/berricake. The lead organizer (currently Alyelle) is responsible for donating 80% of the set money to the chosen organization, and 15% to the artist. All donation receipts will be posted on the Receipts Page and in the #donation-receipts text channel.
4. The artist works on the commission. If any commissions take more than 14 days to complete, please let the lead organizer know.
5. The artist sends a full-resolution image to the commissioner once finished. Notify the lead organizer so the money can be donated.
This organization is still a work-in-progress. We’re looking for more artists. Click here if you’re interested in joining us.